Charter of LLC type No. 2 worker. Version 184.108.40.206.1
Author and developer of the Charter:
Alexander MIROLYUBOV (Almira, almira), (c) 2018, St. Petersburg
Charter Type No. 2, providing for various opportunities for the entry into the company of third parties (investors), does not provide for the right of participants to withdraw from the society upon their application, thereby protecting the interests of the community. This type of statute is most suitable for long and successful working societies.
Charter Type No. 2, except for the dispositive norms of the Federal Law "On Limited Liability Companies", used by default, additionally provides:
- absence of a revision commission
- confirmation of the decision of the general meeting and the number of participants present at its adoption, signing of the protocol by the company´s participants
- the priority right of the company
- the possibility to use the right to purchase not the entire share
- the obligation of the participants to contribute to the property of the company by decision of the meeting.
The Charter version of the worker is the most convenient volume (about 10 pages) for working with it:
- number of characters - 24.800
- number of pages - 10 (font Arial Narrow, size 12)
The working charter does not contain provisions of the law that are common to all LLCs and do not require mandatory presence in the statute. At the same time, the provisions on the rights and obligations of the participants, on the competence of the general meeting are retained in it as much as possible. This volume of the charter is the most balanced. On ten pages, practically all the regulations regulating the activities of the society are set out.
The statute guarantees the absence of inconsistencies with the current legislation, as well as internal contradictions and inconsistencies, including logical ones. All individual information, such as name, location, size of the authorized capital, name of the executive body and others, are specified only once in the proposed charter, which also excludes the possibility of adding internal inconsistencies to the charter when they are made by the user.
The charter does not contain internal or external references.
The provisions of the statute are grouped and arranged in the most convenient for searching, reading and perceiving the sequence.
The provisions of the charter fully comply with the current legislation of the Russian Federation on April 9, 2018.
The manual is accompanied by an instruction for its self-design.
The statute is also accompanied by a detailed description of its contents on 44 pages, including the provisions of the Federal Law "On Limited Liability Companies," which not all are included in the working or single-page versions of the charter, but are contained in them by default.
The package includes:
1. Charter of LLC type No. 2 worker. Version 220.127.116.11.1a in .doc format
2. Charter of LLC type No. 2 worker. Version 18.104.22.168.1a in the .pdf format
3. Description in .pdf format
4. Instructions for the independent formulation of the charter in .pdf
5. Description of the contents of the charter (44 pages) in .pdf format
6. Warranties and contacts in .pdf format